Dynamics 365 updates!
It’s a new year, and already Microsoft are updating their new Dynamics 365 system. Here we give you a quick breakdown of the new and improved features you can expect.
• Customer Service
• Field Service
• Project Service Automation
Enhancements have been made for the mobile app, allowing you take D365 with you wherever you go. These updates include:
• Synchronised data when operating in the background: meaning you can stay up to date when using other apps
• New colours and layouts: optimised so you can see key information before clicking through
• Mobile workspace: a personalised ‘action hub’ drawing your attention to information relevant to you
• Device integration: access your camera from within the app to add multimedia content
• Enhanced notes: see previews of images, and see notes in-line when viewing a form
The Outlook app has also received some time-saving updates including:
• Email templates: helping you compose emails quickly and efficiently
• Info about recipients: contacts are automatically mapped to D365, showing you all of the information your organisation has or allowing you to quickly add contacts or leads
• Related records: see related opportunities, leads, cases or stakeholders and quickly set regarding a specific account
• Create new records for any entity within Outlook
Relationship Insights is a preview feature in the December 2016 update for Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online). A preview feature is a feature that is not complete, but is made available before it’s officially released so customers can get early access and provide feedback. The more you use this feature, the better results you will get through gathered information!
Relationship Insights includes the following sub-features, which all work together to amplify their individual strengths:
• Relationship assistant
• Email engagement
• Auto capture
This is just a selection of the key updates, you can view the full list of updates and information from Microsoft here!