SAP Business One
If you are a small business that is looking to introduce more effective processes across all departments within your organisation, SAP Business One is the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for you. From customer facing roles across sales, marketing, and customer service, to back office departments such as finance and operations, every aspect of your organisation will benefit.
SAP Business One is specifically designed to help fuel growth within SMEs and subsidiaries of larger businesses and so offers a number of key benefits to organisations across all industries;
- Store and update business critical information in a single system – increase efficiency, data accuracy, and take advantage of easily accessible information from all departments within your organisation
- Automate key business processes across all departments, from end to end marketing and sales cycles, to stock ordering, management, and finance
- Ensure that key management decision making is supported by accurate, real time data, and a 360 degree view of your business
- Empower your employees to review and utilise information about your processes and customers – identify key marketing, sales, and customer service opportunities, sell more to your existing customers and target the right market segments based on information about your current customers and their behaviour
- Cater to office based and mobile employees with the SAP Business One mobile app
With all these key benefits for SMEs, it’s no wonder that SAP Business One is currently the ERP solution of choice for over 30,000 businesses today.
SAP Business One caters to all the key departments and functions within your organisation, including;
- Accounting and Finance
- Sales and Customer Management
- Purchasing and Operation
- Inventory and Distributor
- Reporting and Administration