Courtesy of Forrester and Microsoft we now have access to a tool (Dynamics CRM Online Estimator) to assess the Total Economic Impact (TEI) of Dynamics CRM Online vs. an On-Premises CRM solution
By entering a broad spectrum of key information about your organisation, such as size, marketing spend, annual revenue growth, existing CRM conditions, costs of expansion, etc., we can generate a multi-year impact report on resulting cash flow and ROI, detailing cost and benefit estimates.
In creating this fabulous tool Forrester concluded that the CRM Online Platform provides organizations with:
- Business agility in reduced capital expenditures and human capital requirements
- A significantly improved time-to-value proposition
- Scalability across geographies and user growth/shrinkage situations
- A capable offline solution for remote workforce in areas of poor connection
- Reduced ongoing CRM maintenance and support cost
Interested? Contact us and we will go through this exercise to discover the value to you.