Tisski have developed a custom Growth Hub solution based on experience with the Coventry and Warwickshire Growth Hub. This solution provides a framework for Growth Hubs to get up and running with minimal fuss and configuration of CRM.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a fully functioning and flexible CRM system that will allow the growth hub to collaborate with a range of outside organisations, with a seamless reporting capability and full integration with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
Tisski developed the following customisations specifically to fit the needs of Growth Hubs:
- Ability to store information regarding companies and capture core data requirements for Growth Hubs
- Ability to assign accounts to a specific account manager: record status, engagement dates and outcomes
- Referrals linked to specific businesses and support provider with the ability to log activities against this Outcomes as part of the referral record
- System is able to link accounts to action plans
- The solution comes complete with custom code that will calculate totals from Referral Outcomes and Actions Plans into a summary of information on the Account form
- The user interface and site map has been conﬁgured to provide only the functionality required by growth hub users
- Depending on the information populated on the record, there are a number of Business Rules set up to reduce the amount of development effort required to manipulate system forms