Microsoft Social Listening
Social media is now seen as an essential part of business. From promoting your products and services, to communicating with your customers and keeping up with industry news, platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram and now a part of daily life for most organisations.
No matter how much you use social media, it won’t benefit your business unless you are using it effectively. The topics and images that you broadcast and the messages that you send are a huge part of that, how do you know if you are getting it right?
Enter Microsoft Social Listening;
- Monitor what’s being said about your company and brand outside of your own messages
- Report on activity and engagement daily, weekly, monthly, or for your own personal timeframe as required
- Identify your influencers and advocates and engage with them accordingly
- Identify areas of dissatisfaction from your customers and respond in a timely manner
- Identify and capitalise on trends and popular topics
- Be aware of your reach and focus on effective ways to extend that reach
- Set up alerts and search topics so that you can stay on top of industry news and relevant posts, hashtags, and discussions about your company and your competitors