At Tisski we are always looking for ways to help our customers. With them in mind we designed this service to support those customers who had problems getting their whole team engaged with CRM.
This service provides a named consultant to work with you on a regular monthly basis. The advantages to your business are endless and we will work with you to ensure your priorities are covered. Here are some example of what those key elements could be:
- Ensuring the CRM project does not lose momentum due to allocated tasks for monthly updates
- Ensuring support issues do not escalate through a lack of understanding or follow through onsite
- Offering training which is regular and specific to users’ needs and abilities
- Reporting momentum is maintained through monthly reviews
- Enhanced feature roll-out is maintained monthly to ensure maximum use is made of the rich features of CRM Dynamics
- Data within CRM remains clean due to regular reviews
- Technical knowledge transfer continues after the project goes live
User Engagement Services are designed to be used for consultancy work and can include, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- User training at all levels
- Report writing and development
- Data migration or manipulation
- Additions, changes, deletions to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Assistance with integration between Microsoft Dynamics CRM and third party solutions.
- Assistance with data migration to/from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Dashboard building and report writing within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Any additional development requirements
We can offer you a day and a half of consultant time a month (half day will be off site) for the discounted price of £10,000 per annum (Usually £18,000). Have a specific period in mind? Please do enquire. We would be delighted to discuss your requirements with you.