Unified Service Desk
Many organisations today rely on several disparate applications to run their business. For customer service teams needing to quickly respond to customer queries, this can cause problems, including an unsatisfactory customer experience and additional training costs.
Customers also want to communicate with your company through multiple channels. In addition to phone and email, customers increasingly choose to raise their query via online chat and multiple social media platforms, where they expect a consistent service experience.
Introducing Unified Service Desk, a software application designed to address these two challenges.
Key features of Unified Service Desk
Unified Service Desk from Tisski is an enhancement to the outstanding service module for Microsoft Dynamics CRM, bringing together multiple applications and communication channels into a single, unified view for your customer service agents. Features of the solution include:
- A simple way to unify multiple applications – including legacy systems, Java, HTML and main-frame applications – into a consolidated experience for users.
- An easy way to configure the consolidated user experience, without having to write lots of code or hire costly user experience specialists.
- Built in workflow tools that work over the top of multiple applications, singularly managing and automating multiple tasks and actions.
- A platform that can handle multiple communication channels through one consistent view.
- Application views that automatically change within the context of the customer enquiry and the channel they are communicating through.
- Application colour coding that changes with the context of the customer type your user is responding to, providing additional context of the query or customer type.
Using Unified Service Desk leads to a more streamlined approach to customer service
- Increased customer satisfaction because of fewer errors and quicker turnaround.
- Reduced process complexity through guided call scripts
- Decreased handling times due to automations and streamlining of service agent interactions.