In today’s increasingly complex, fast-moving and interconnected environments, the software underpinning your finance and operations can make all the difference.
For many organisations, maintaining a ‘patchwork quilt’ of legacy - often on-premise systems - is rapidly becoming a limiting factor that is harming productivity, efficiency and agility.
Tisski’s finance and operations solutions are developed by a team of financial technology specialists led by qualified accountants. They understand your challenges and have the skills to deliver an ERP or system that delivers immediate and future value.
Each solution is tailored to your organisational requirements and our dedicated business transformation team will be fully engaged throughout the implementation lifecycle to support business change activities and enable maximum usage and adoption of your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations (F&O) solution.
A tailored and timely approach
We will explore your requirements, processes, challenges, opportunities and preferences and deliver a Microsoft solution that remains aligned to your precise finance and operations requirements.
Crucially, we take an incremental approach, meaning the benefits of your investment in industry-leading ERP will flow sooner than you might expect; long gone are the days of large-scale, multiple-year ERP transformation projects that prolong ROI.
With a proven capability of delivering IT transformation projects, we can work remotely to ensure your journey remains on track during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
Sweep away the old
We regularly hear of similar challenges faced by organisations who have outgrown the capabilities of their current ERP.
The additional complexity which comes with organisational growth and transformation often leads to:
- Increased governance and compliance requirements across diverse and rapidly evolving legislative
- Constant pressure to deliver timely and accurate financial and operational data to support wider strategic
- Inefficiencies and inconsistencies in reporting due to siloed departmental processes and fragmented
- Proliferation of time intensive and frustrating manual processes and a lack of easy to use tools to support
Our F&O solution configurations unlock the unrivalled power and flexibility of Microsoft’s cloud products, making these issues significantly easier to contend with, if not eliminating them entirely with low-code and no-code solutions.
- Leverage embedded Power BI reports and dashboards to gain advanced analytics and financial insights into your organisation.
- Reduce manual, repetitive tasks and simplify integrations with legacy application robotic process automation (RPA) and Power Automate.
- Empower your workforce to innovate with Power Apps and maximise the benefits of mobile working and self-service.
A strategic platform
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 ecosystem is a trusted technology platform that can underpin the transformation of your finance and operations - and has proven time and again to be the optimal, cloud-based solution for organisations of all sizes.
Tisski’s Microsoft F&O solutions are:
- Integrated - Providing you with a single,consistent ERP solution that spans all key aspects of finance & operations.
- Flexible - Highly configurable and cost effective when tailoring to specific requirements.
- Advanced - Unlocking capabilities such as self-service analytics, in-house development of custom apps & workflow transformation.
- Robust - Hosting the solution on Microsoft Azure delivers excellent cloud performance & leading levels of security.
- Accessible - Easy to access from any location or device; ideal for remote working, multi-site users & field-based employees.
- Scalable - Configuration, implementation & refinement preventing payment for redundant functionality or unnecessary licenses.
- A single source of truth: Access cross-departmental metrics for data-informed and efficient planning and decision-making.
- Huge productivity gains: Utilise apps which streamline repetitive processes and free up time spent on manual tasks.
- Compliance assurance: Gain reassurance that key aspects of governance and reporting remain in line with changing regulations.
- Advanced analytics: Unlock hidden cost savings, process improvements or new opportunities by rigorously interrogating your data.